ExplorNet CareerTech programs help Information Technology teachers offer hands-on, industry-based high tech courses that prepare students for tomorrow's IT careers. ExplorNet CareerTech offers:
- Teacher training, curriculum, resources and support for courses in Computer Engineering (mapped to CompTIA's A+ certification), Networking I, and Digital Media;
- A hands-on approach to technology training that gives students what they need to develop 21st Century skills;
- User-friendly resources including optional online classroom setups powered by Moodle;
- Teacher support through an online professional learning community.
- Teacher workshops in content-specific subject areas such as html/css for Computer Applications II teachers (see our training homepage for details).
For Email Marketing you can trust
Updated March 2010 - ExplorNet, Inc.