QTL™ for IT Educators supports teachers in many ways, starting with quality resources for implementing the program:
- QTL's IT Teacher Resource Guides outline the content and point teachers toward resources for teaching and activities for re-inforcing what students have learned. PowerPoint presentations, student handouts, and printable practice exams are all included. (contact us to see a sample objective packet and PowerPoint)
- QTL™ Test Item Banks give teachers a tool for ongoing assessment as they teach the content.
- QTL's support systems benefit teachers through out the year.
- QTL™ Linux modules give teachers resources for introducing Linux to their students.
- QTL's Quality Teaching Strategies Handbook shows teachers how the use of research-based teaching strategies can be applied in the IT classroom, helping them reach every student, every day.
- QTL's Strategies for Success Handbook details how leading teachers have overcome common barriers and found ways to give their students hands-on experience building, refurbishing or repairing computers in the school system or in the community.