The QTL Process
The QTL Process™ is designed to help schools and districts achieve more by showing teachers new ways to create an active and engaging learning environment.
- A higher level of teacher professionalism;
- A deeper and greater understanding of how to be an effective instructional leader;
- Richer instructional design so that learning takes place at a higher level.
- Academic achievement;
- Higher graduation rates;
- Career skill attainment;
- Student attainment (diploma, GET, certification, degree);
- Non-traditional participation and completion.
The QTL Process™ includes parallel tracks for teachers and administrators. The program is flexible and can be modified according to local needs, but the elements follow a logical and recommended basic order that suits many schools well.